- Genuine clay brick with contrasting accent brick or decorative
precast surrounds, and precast stone as per elevation.
- Soldier coursing, arches, keystones, sills, raked front masonry
joints (brick only) other masonry detailing in brick and precast
stone, as per colour packages.
- Prefinished maintenance free soffit, fascia, ceilings of exterior
front porches, aluminum eavestroughs and downspots, as per elevation.
- Insulated metal front entry door with glass sidelights and grilles
where applicable as per elevation.
- Thermal panel vinyl casement windows on the front, sides and
rear elevations as per vendor's plan.
- Interior walls of garage finished with aspenite or drywall,
as per model type.
- 20 year self - sealing asphalt roof shingles.
- Roll-up garage doors with colonial windows as per plan.
- Concrete foundation walls with damp-proofing spray and water
- All windows and doors to be fully caulked and/or weather-stripped.
- Precast concrete front walkway, and steps as per vendor's plan.
- All exterior door sills are poured concrete.
- Fully sodded lot, with in-ground sprinklers, street trees and
foundation plantings, as per plan.
- Decorative exterior door hardware and coach lamp(s) as per vendor's
samples and as per plan.
- Some homes may require handrails installed on the front porch
and to grade, depending on the grade conditions per Ontario Building
- Garage slab-steel reinforced concrete. Exterior colour packages
have been pre-selected for maximum architectural integrity.
- Walk-out basement with patio area and/or patio slabs with stairs
to ground, as per lot grading.
- Antique style custom number plates.
- 9' Main Floor Ceilings
- Gas fireplace with finished mantel and surround.
- Staircase with oak railings and pickets in natural finish.
- 1-5/16" colonial pickets in stairwells in finished areas.
- Decorative Classique swing doors, as per plan.
- 4 1/4" Colonial wood baseboards with 2-3/4" Colonial
wood casings painted in semi-gloss finish.
- All arches trimmed with 2-3/4" wood colonial casing.
- Polished interior brass finished hardware throughout except
- All subfloors will be 5/8" tongue and groove O.S.B. board
and nailed, screwed and sanded.
- Mirrored slider front entry closet doors as per vendor's plan.
KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY FEATURES
- Choice of designer kitchen cabinets, vanities and countertops
from vendor's samples.
- Double compartment stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- White exhaust fan over stove area.
- Plumbing and electrical rough-in for future dishwasher.
- Single lever washerless faucets with pop-up plugs in all bathrooms.
- Ensuite bathroom as per plan.
- Separate shower with, marble sill and jambs as per plan.
- Full height cement board in all separate showers.
- Ceramic tiles for main bath tub enclosure, ensuite tub deck,
and shower walls, from vendors samples.
- In master ensuite, floor tiles will be installed on tub face
and deck on oval tub and wall tiles will be installed on the tub
back splash approximately two rows.
- Wall mirror over vanity in bathrooms (size varies according
to model type)
- All bathrooms and powder room to have ceramic towel bar & paper
holder, soap dish in main bathtub and all showers.
- Door from garage to laundry room, or ceramic foyer, as indicated
on floor plan (where grade permits)
- Electrical outlet for washer and heavy-duty electrical outlet
for dryer with exhaust fan.
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to exterior.
- Pressure balance on all shower lines maintains constant temperature.
- 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel.
- Vendor to provide light fixtures in main hall, kitchen, breakfast
area and all bedrooms.
- Vanity bar lighting in all bathrooms.
- Vapour proof light in all separate showers.
- Light fixture in all walk-in closets as per plan.
- Convenient electrical outlet in garage and at rear of home and
next to electrical panel in basement.
- Smoke detector on main floor, upper hall and basement.
- Electrical door chime.
- Cable TV rough-in provided in family room and master bedroom.
- Telephone rough-in provided in three (3) locations, kitchen,
master bedroom and either living room or great room.
- Central vacuum and security rough-ins provided.
- Heavy duty outlet for stove and clothes dryer (dryer vent to
- Electrical copper wiring throughout.
HEATING AND INSULATION
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace with ducts sized for
future air conditioning.
- 2'" X 6" exterior wall construction (with R-20 insulation
- Water-saver on shower heads and toilets.
- Two exterior hoses bibs as specified by vendor, one at rear
and one in garage.
- All living space above garage and porch areas are foam insulated
for maximum comfort as per
- All interior windows and door trim painted in accent white semi-gloss.
- Interior walls (excluding basement and garage) decorated in
flat latex paint with one coat primer and one coat finish.
- Kitchen, laundry and bathrooms in semi-gloss, one coat primer
and one coat finish.
- All ceilings stippled in white with smooth ceiling in kitchen,
bathrooms and finished laundry rooms.
- 36 oz. broadloom with 11mm. chipfoam underpad, as per floor
- Imported 12 " X 12 "ceramic tile from vendor's samples
in front entry, secondary foyer, bathrooms, kitchen, and finished
laundry rooms as per plan.
OPTIONAL LOFT SPACE
- General finish to be equivalent to that of ground floor finish.
- Approximate ceiling height of eight feet (8')
ONTARIO NEW HOME WARRANTY
- Legend Creek Homes Brownstones guarantees the workmanship and
materials of your new home for on full year, a guarantee backed
by the Ontario New Home Warranty Program and,
- a full two years coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery
& distribution system and water penetration throughout the building
- a full seven years coverage on major structural components.
to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, the Vendor shall have the
right to substitute other products and materials for those listed
in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications
provided that the substituted products and materials are of quality
equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed or
so provided. Floors and specific finishes will depend on VendorŐs
package as selected. All specifications, dimensions and materials
are subject to change without notice. The vendor is not responsible
for shade differences occurring form different dye lots on cushion
floor or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, kitchen cupboards
or brick. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to
vendor's samples but not necessary identical. Optional hardwood
flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing
gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry